Over 30 MPG
New Rental Specials
New Super Duty
2021 Ford Bronco
Deals under $20,000
Online Credit Approval
Bad/No Credit Financing
Value Your Trade
Ford Business Credit App
Service & Parts
At Signature Auto Group Owosso, we are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to our website. In recognition of this commitment, Signature Auto Group Owosso is continually in the process of making modifications to increase the accessibility and usability of this website, using the relevant portions of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as a standard. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing.
We recognize that accessibility and usability are not always possible in every area of the website, or for those visitors using assistive technologies and devices. Signature Auto Group Owosso conducts accessibility reviews of its website and remediates issues uncovered by these audits. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing.
General Disclaimer | Website Accuracy Statement
We strive to ensure the information presented is as accurate as possible, errors may occur so please verify information with a customer service rep by phone or in person at the dealership.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, title, registration, finance charges, emission tests, or other governmental costs after delivery are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated.
Images may not represent actual vehicle. (Options, colors, trim and body style may vary). We are happy to confirm any information with you.
Any MPG listed is based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors. For additional information about EPA ratings, visit
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any. - Change/correct any data we have about you. - Have us delete any data we have about you. - Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. - Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit application data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. - While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
- From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.